As I promised yesterday I am gonna give you the recipe of my Canada Day Cupcakes, have a nice day in Canada! And don’t forget to make Canada flags for the decoration.
200 gram sugar
100 gram butter
1 deciliter yoghurt (or milk)
red food colour
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
180 gram flour
2 teaspoons bakingpowder
1 pinch of salt
60 gram cream cheese
3 deciliter sugar powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
50 gram butter
1. Mix sugar and butter until it is smooth.
2. Add the eggs into the bowl, one at a time and blend it together.
3. Add red food colour so it gets almost red, the cocoa powder will fix the rest.
4. After that you add flour, bakingpowder, cococa powder and salt into the bowl. When it is pretty smooth, add the yoghurt (or milk) and mix it in.
5. Now you are done with the first part, just pour your batter into your muffin cups and put it in the oven at around 200 degrees Celsius. After about 15 minutes your muffins are done!
6. While the muffins cools down in temperature you start with the frosting. Just mix the ingredients until it is very smooth and you are done.
7. Last step is the decoration. Use a spatula to spread the frosting on your muffins and finish it with a Canada flag! Enoy your cupcakes and Canada Day!